Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In honour of World Autism Awareness Day 2013

 
Today, April 2nd, is World Autism Awareness Day and in honour of my dear friend Luisa, her family and most especially her wonderful son Kristofer I have tagged the above designs and Angel of Belfast in all their iterations in my CafePress shop to donate 10% of the retail price to the following 2 charities, Autism Speaks and The Autistic Self Advocacy Network, for the month of April - another design will be added later today so keep posted. My thanks to CAFEPRESS for making this possible :) 
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE :)
April 8th 2013: Just added this design to the mix - painted and designed in honour of Kristofer. 

 This is also available as a print at my Etsy shop - $5 from each print purchase will go to Autism Speaks in perpetuity - thanks - here's the LINK to the Etsy listing.

My thanks to you for your support of this cause - Patricia

No comments: