Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hope for Oklahoma Online Auction

I follow a wonderful blog called Everyday is a Holiday and I just read there a couple of days ago about this online auction for the victims of the recent Oklahoma tornadoes. I immediately joined the Facebook page HERE and checked in with Heather Ales, who has done an incredible amount of work in a very short amount of time to pull all this together, to see if I could donate some artwork - I just snook in before the deadline and donated three 8 x 10 posters, your choice, from my Etsy shop HERE with shipping included.

Here is how you bid when you log in to the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/hopeforok :
Click on this image to enlarge it.
My item is number 181, there are lots of other wonderful items on there too for you to browse - please consider sharing this post with your friends and also share the Hope for Oklahoma Facebook page too.

Auction start time is Monday, May 27th at 7pm CST. The end time is Friday, May 31st at 7pm CST.

I also have a post and link to the auction on my own Facebook page. 

Thanks, Patricia

No comments: