Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I love PINK, FREE worldwide shipping and an updated tote bag from Society6!!

I LOVE PINK!!!!
As evidenced by the amount of pink designs I create for all my print on demand online shops - there are links to them all under the 'My Online Stores' tab above!
My art prints are available HERE
 Herewith are some example of the pink designs I have available in my SOCIETY6 shop which - hooray - is having FREE worldwide, no less, shipping until Sunday October 27th 2013!!
 My Galaxy S4 cases are available HERE -  when you click through to the page you have to click on an iPhone case design you like and then choose Galaxy S4 from the drop down :)
 My pillow/cushion covers (with inserts is not eligible for the free shipping) are HERE
 My newly designed allover printed tote bags are HERE
 My iPad cases are HERE
 My stationery cards are HERE
My Laptop and iPad skins are HERE
My iPhone and iPod skins are HERE
 My iPod touch and iPhone (including iPhone 5, 5S and 5C) cases are HERE
and my t-shirts are HERE

Thank you so much for perusing my pink designs and happy shopping and free shipping - Patricia

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: