Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Are you watching The Great British Baking Show??

Please do consider watching this wonderful show now airing in the US on PBS Sunday evenings at 8pm, just before Downton Abbey. What a delightful programme it is, it's known as The Great British Bake Off (click on the name there to be taken to their YouTube channel) in Blighty - and I am so thrilled it is now airing in the US. It is a charming, sweet, witty, informative and fun show.


 I was trying to keep up with the series via YouTube but it kept being taken down by Auntie Beeb (The BBC) - now my Sunday evenings are complete and I try each Sunday afternoon or earlier to make something delicious to eat while I watch because it does make me hungry.

Something like lovely
ECCLES CAKES 
or WELSH HONEY CAKES
or ROCK CAKES  
or delicious YORKSHIRE PARKIN
or a MAPLE PARSNIP PECAN APPLE SYRUP MAPLE SYRUP CAKE with TOFFEE ICING
or a few SIMPLE SUBLIME MAPLE SYRUP TARTS


You can catch up with most of the shows thus far
 online at MPBN - YEA!!!!!

Next up on my blog why 2015 is off to a SLOW start and why that's just fine by me!

No comments: